Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stressed but happy

We all hate it, but we must all go through it. Stress can definitely be harmful over time... or can it? I am a student in high school, and let me tell you, life gets stressful. Between homework (yes, from honors courses), robotics, my own business, and everything else life throws at me, life definitely starts to take its toll. And, by the way, stress management tips have never worked for me. Lots of complaining, right? But it really isn't. I love everything on that list (except homework... the world could use less of that). I have found that stress hasn't taken as much of a toll on me as it has on everyone else. I think I know the trick. I have a perfect solution to stress management. Are you ready? Here it goes:
Embrace your stress
No, really. That's all it takes. Don't spend any more money than you have to. Just repeat to yourself: "I'm stressed, and I'm fine." Soon enough, your brain will begin to realize that stress is just unnecessary, and that you can do anything you want without worrying about it.

Like this tip? Try it. Embrace your stress for 5 days and comment with your results.


Oh, and I almost forgot. Here's your inspirational photo of the day (taken by yours truly):


No comments:

Post a Comment